Monday, February 23, 2009

Hannah who?

Doughie is an aspiring singer/songwriter and hopes to support her parents someday with a thriving music career. She prides herself in having a voice "like a teenager" and often "practices" her skills in the car. She has written many songs and poems over the years. One poem in particular, she wrote for her papa to romance me with....it went like this:

"Roses are Red.
Violets are Blue.
I am full of love.
Would you like some love on you?"

If I hadn't seen it written in her untidy scrawl, I would have been suspicious that this "gem" had been written by Big C. She has many others that we will share in the future. They are too good to share all at once.

3 comments:

stoner said...

I can see that everyone is speechless. Believe me, I was too initially. And then, after the shock....actually, I am still shocked.

stoner said...

Testing...

William said...

1... 2... 3...

I prepared something to post here, but then I thought better about it. These sorts of things are innocent and cute coming from Doughie. I, on the other hand, would have come across as a major perv-meister!

(I told Big C, so if you are curious... he has the scoop.)