Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Bombs Away!

You know you are getting out of shape, when you climb up your kid's bunkbed and it feels like a workout. Even worse, is when you are sore the next day. Anyway, I was up on the top bunk hanging some butterflies, when Sassy Bee told me it was "time to come down!" So, I manuevered over to the ladder and told her that she had to catch me. She stood there, in her diaper, holding her arms out, shaking, and said, "Be careful! Jump into my arms!" Poor little thing was afraid but willing. She probably thought I would squish her with my girth.


These are the butterflies above her bed. They are 3-D and magnets....so you can position them on a thumbtack and get a great effect.


Above the window.....

9 comments:

JulieJ said...

So cute! I'm still looking for ideas my little girls room....

Amberly said...

Those butterflies are really cute!! We have a very similar room at our house, including the Littlest Pet Shop lady bug!!

Lisa said...

You've redone the room or do they have separate rooms now. It looks great!

William said...

So, when do the doctors estimate that Sassy Bee will be able to come home from the hospital?

Haw! Just joking!

The butterflies look pretty. What is that frightening pink thing with the humongous eyes that is sitting on the shelf below?

Grammy Pilgrim said...

Sassy Bee loves you a LOT!

stoner said...

Just to clarify, I didn't jump on her. To be honest, I was afraid of hurting myself.....

Amy said...

Hey...I was directed to your page from 2busy! This room is gorgeous!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

Where did you get the magnetic butterflies? Love them! And, just for the record, if you can get up on your girls bunkbed and the top bunk doesn't colapse on the bottom bunk you can't be THAT out of shape.

stoner said...

The butterflies are from Target...or as I like to call it Tarshay.....they don't have anymore, but I think you can order them online.